You're a woman over 30 who wants to focus on ONE of the following over the next 12 weeks:
1. Lose weight and preserve as much muscle as possible in order to keep your metabolism high.
2. Focus on Body Recomposition (lose a little fat and build muscle - weight stays roughly the same but your shape will change).
3. Maximize muscle building (gain a little fat, build the most muscle possible. Note that your weight will increase about 1-2% per month. You can do a diet/cut later to burn off the fat and reveal the new muscle.)
4. Maintain your current weight (while eating out, vacationing, and experiencing real life with as little restriction as possible.)
5. A reverse diet in order to reverse any metabolic adaptations that have occurred from dieting so that you can eat more, and maintain the weight you've lost while consuming as many calories as possible.
NOTE: This program is not for people who want to do HCG or a Very-Low-Calorie Diet. Please see the Transformer Program
if you're interested in rapid weight loss.
Keep in mind, you can renew as often as you like in order to work on different goals every 3 months!